Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer Saradise Update!

Alright! So do you remember that AWESOME contest that I blogged about a few weeks ago? Well, there has been a couple updates regarding it!

Update 1: It is now international! Yay!

Update 2: It has been extended through August 11th! Eek!

Update 3: If you blog about it you get up to 5 extra points! Yay AND eek!

Update 4: If you tweet about it it's the same thing! Unfortunately, there's no twitter for me, so I will have to rely on my wonderful blog.

*Note on Updates 3&4 you have to leave a comment on the blog post (which I'll link to here in just a moment) with the link to your tweet/post for proof!

I'm telling you, if you haven't entered this contest yet, you should! What have you got to lose? I mean, these are some seriously awesome books that you can win. Torment, Paranormalcy, Personal Demons, The Replacement, Halo, and The Clockwork Angel are ALL up for grabs. How can you turn that down?

Here's the link if you need to update and/or enter the contest! Which you should totally do!

Babbling Flow Contest Update!

P.S. If you're wondering why this isn't on my separate blog, it is because I've already posted about this contest on this one and didn't want to mix it up. But I'll post about it again on my Suspiciously Apt Book Review blog! Now go enter the awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment