Monday, August 23, 2010

Dead Ends and Wrong Turns



This is a sign. For a dead end. But since we all know I'm not talking about the road, why don't I just get right into it.

A month or two ago, I wrote a post about choosing a path to write about (That was the one with the pretty black and white picture with the two streets/paths separated by the fancy fence). Now, I'm right back at that fork, trying to choose another path. It's not easy. In fact, it's just down right mean sometimes. It's almost as if there were signs lined up all along the way, telling me exactly where I was headed, and yet... I was unable to heed them.

But why not just choose a path, right? Why NOT just turn around when I hit that dead end? If I can't choose a path, why not walk down both and find the right choice at the end of each?

And in this dilemma there lies my answer. Walk down both. Do the work. Make a choice.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment